Two (2) $1,000 scholarships are made available each year to students attending an accredited Christian college associated with the Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA). The scholarships are designed to encourage exceptional students to pursue excellence in their studies in the context of a comprehensive commitment to Biblical Christian faith.
The deadline for the Detroit Life Church Scholarship application is May 31st of each year. Selected applicants will be awarded August 1st of that school year.
1. Must be admitted or currently attending an accredited Christian college associated with C&MA.
2. Must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
1. Application (DOWNLOAD HERE)
2. Short Essay
3. Two Letters of Recommendation (dated 3 years or less from non-relative)
4. Copy of College Transcript or Admission Letter for incoming 1st year student
Please mail completed application packet to:
Detroit Life Church
P.O. Box 582331
Elk Grove, CA 95758
Please email email@example.com for questions.